Before you contact us, please read this:
- We only work with lesbian, gay, bisexual and/or transgender people, and those people who are interested in dating lesbian, gay, bisexual and/or transgender people.
- We work with people who have varying degrees of “outness” and different levels of religious belief and practice, but you must be currently shomer shabbos and shomer kashrus or have a strong desire to keep a shomer shabbos and shomer kashrus home with your future partner.
- We match people for potential long-term committed relationships, not for casual dating or hookups.
- At this time we will work with people in any country, but our shadchans only speak English so we are not equipped as of this time to work with non-English-speakers.
- Our services are free of charge, but we do not take people on as clients per se. This means we are under no obligation to match you, though we will try our absolute best. It also means it may take a while before we find an appropriate match for you. Please be patient!
- At some point in the process we will require a phone interview during which we will ask you questions about yourself and what you are looking for.
- Any identifying information is kept confidential until we find a potential match for you, at which time we disclose only relevant information. If you have concerns about confidentiality, we are happy to address them with you. We respect that not all of us are “out” in our daily lives.
- We have the right to refuse to work with anyone, and will immediately stop working with anyone who we find out has been dishonest with us.
To inquire about signing up for our services, please e-mail us. Include the following:
-Your first name
-Gender & sexual orientation
-Level of religious observance
-Gender, sexual orientation & religious observance level of the person you are looking for.
Expect to exchange one or two more e-mails with us so we can ascertain whether we’d be a good fit, and then be prepared to arrange a phone interview with us.